April - aka - "My CrAzzY Wife", needs a place to share her pictures, thoughts, scriptures and creative ideas. This is her blog for all who care.
"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of Him that bringeth good tidings; that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good; that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!"

We love the Gospel of Jesus Christ! Our family hopes to live beautifully like this verse of scripture!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Spring Fever



My honey and I have spring fever, which is causing us to get out and so a little more and surprise ourselves in the process. Larry loves animals, I do too, nothing like him. We adopted some rabbits and birds this weekend, to add to our growing farm. As the typical mother mentality, I enjoy watching them grow and hearing them chirp.
We were also able to visit the Ogden temple, for the first time. This temple will look different in a few years because it is going to have a complete remodel. It was a wonderful experience, being able to do family work there. It is beautiful to see what it is like before and then after. I am not sure how many know, there is also a Daughters of the Utah Pioneer Museum on the temple grounds, and a wonderful ice cream shop across the street! I had fun taking pictures as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment