April - aka - "My CrAzzY Wife", needs a place to share her pictures, thoughts, scriptures and creative ideas. This is her blog for all who care.
"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of Him that bringeth good tidings; that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good; that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!"

We love the Gospel of Jesus Christ! Our family hopes to live beautifully like this verse of scripture!

Friday, February 5, 2010

mosiah 29:10

mosiah 29:10
and now let us be wise and look forward to these things, and do that which will make for the peace of this people (family).

my thoughts: it takes wisdom to do what is wise and not emotional, to do what is best for your family and not for yourself. it takes wisdom to not react, but to act. to be calm in the storms of life. good scripture for my life today.
february 5, 2010

saw the story of jane eyre last night. it is a nice drama of a woman who acts wisely. i liked it.

3 comments:

  1. my husband says '' your posting scriptures on your blog?!!'' i said, no one really looks at it anyways!

    chuckle from my husband.
    LOL from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my wife needs some people to follow her blog... it is scary that she is posting comments to herself..... Please help her stay sane.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aprilllll!!!!!!!!! How's life cute girl?! I am excited that you have a blog. I love to see my old friends and their families. I didn't know you had a baby. What a cutie!! I think it's awesome that you posted a scripture. That is a good one. I completely agree with your thoughts on it. Act wisely not only for yourself but for your family. You're awesome!! Send me a message on facebook with your email address and I will invite you to my blog. It's private that's why I need your email. I would love for you to see my family too. It's good to see you again, even if it's just on the computer. Keep in touch. Robyn

    ReplyDelete