April - aka - "My CrAzzY Wife", needs a place to share her pictures, thoughts, scriptures and creative ideas. This is her blog for all who care.
"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of Him that bringeth good tidings; that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good; that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!"

We love the Gospel of Jesus Christ! Our family hopes to live beautifully like this verse of scripture!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day of Painting and colors

Finally painted the bathroom and finished the baby room! What a difference it has made! Otherwise everything else is pretty normal around here, gratefully! The leaves are changing colors and I haven't downloaded pictures for a while to show, but if you get a chance to see go to the mountains, the colors are beautiful! Fall is finally here and we are enjoying the change in season as much as possible... how is everyone else doing?
April

2 comments:

  1. Hi - I am trying to post again. We will see if it works or not. I like your summer pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey April. Sorry it's taken me a while to get back into the blogging world once again. I haven't taken my family to see the changing leaves. I need to, though. I LOVE the fall. I love the crisp air, and wearing sweatshirts, and drinking hot chocolate. I'm excited! Post some pic's, I want to see.

    ReplyDelete