April - aka - "My CrAzzY Wife", needs a place to share her pictures, thoughts, scriptures and creative ideas. This is her blog for all who care.
"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of Him that bringeth good tidings; that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good; that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!"

We love the Gospel of Jesus Christ! Our family hopes to live beautifully like this verse of scripture!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Say Goodbye to my cat - Miss Boots :(





Today I say GOODBYE to my first cat who ever loved me as her own. She was my boots, Miss Boots. She got her name by the three black paws whe has and the one tan one. She was my favorite cat ever. She came to me and loved me whenever I needed her. She snuggled with me when I was lonely and sad. She slept with me, comforting me through nights. She loved me and I loved her.
She was hit by a car approximately 3:30 pm today. I found her and her body was still warm, as I was heading out for a walk. She was on the side of the road. I took her home and said a prayer, letting Heavenly Father know how much I loved her and please take her home, hopefully so I can see her again one day. I asked for comfort, with tears running down my face, and felt Heavenly Father's plan, death is a part of it. We all have to die. I was comforted knowing I will see her one day again.
I am grateful for the time she has shared with me, playing fetch, walking beside me on walks and being a great cat. I buried her outside my bedroom window, under a tree. When I miss her, I can still see her in my mind's eye and know she is happy where she is.
Here is one of the last pictures I took of her, not too long ago. I miss you Miss Boots. You will forever be my first cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment